Can I overdose and use red light therapy too much? – Nutrilight Shop

Can I overdose and use red light therapy too much?

Today there are no known side effects of having used too much red light therapy, but to be safe, recommendations must be followed. The only thing that seems to apply in the case of "overdose" is that the positive effects become weaker or absent.

Get offers and exclusive benefits

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, receive VIP invitations to events and be the first to hear about new product launches and learn more about red light therapy

By clicking Register, you confirm that you agree to our terms of use.
Thank you very much, welcome to our newsletter!